“Shoppers’ Critique International delivers for the Florida Attractions Association. The Florida Attractions Association depends on Shoppers’ Critique International to provide professional, unbiased reviews of our Member Attractions ensuring compliance with an industry Code of Practices resulting in guests enjoying the very best of what Florida Attractions have to offer.” Bill Lupfer – President & CEO Florida Attractions Association
Key Association Performance Issues
Strong Associations function at a high level when they are in sync with the membership base regarding vision and direction of the organization. Clear communication on the benefits and goals of membership in the association, as well as excellent custom service principles in the execution separate the high-flying groups from the highly dysfunctional ones.
For over 40 years now, Shoppers’ Critique International has been providing high-quality, reliable and timely customer intelligence to a large number of America’s best brands. We’ve learned what makes the best run operations the champions that they are, and why the rest fall by the wayside, and much of that same wisdom easily translate to the operation of successful associations. It all has to do with staying on top of best practices and superior operational standards, as well as investing in the customer intelligence products that give you the reliable data needed in order to empower you with critical knowledge and an understanding of your residents and constituents. A quick list of some of the more measured variables by associations includes:
- What is the first impression we create in the member’s mind?
- Are employees in full compliance with all association policies or procedures?
- How efficiently and accurately do staff members quantify the member’s needs?
- Are members being thanked, treated with courtesy and made to feel that we care?
- Do members feel counseled and advised or processed and discarded?
- Are staff members creating a pleasant transaction, or just going through the motions?
- Are transactions and requests for information being handled timely?
- Are employees polite when giving information on the phone and transferring calls?
- Are recipients of association funding in compliance with requirements?
- What elements could we add to our process to be perceived to be more customer-friendly?
- Are staff members fully informing members about the services, products and benefits which are available to them?
- Are legal displays, signage and other association or marketing collateral in place and properly placed throughout the office or facility?
- What do our current members think of us? What do they say about us on social media?
- Are we responsive on the phone and in dealing with internet inquiries?
- Bottom line: how do we come across to our members?
Shoppers’ Critique International has a proven suite of measurement and marketing tools to ensure your association is creating the best possible environment to members in an exemplary and efficient manner.
Customer Intelligence Best Practices for Associations
Acquiring and maintaining exceptional customer service levels requires the ability to consistently gather and measure data and feedback throughout your value chain. Below are the most prominent areas that the clients of Shoppers’ Critique International gather customer intelligence on to improve overall performance.
- Membership Inquiries
- On-Site Operations
- Collateral/Display Audits
- Consensus Building
- Member Climate Status
- Phone Inquiry Experience
- Internet Inquiry Experience
- Strategic Planning
- Communications Audits
Benefit from our experience in working with associations by requesting a consultation today. We can help you develop a customized plan to address the needs you know you have, and the ones you didn’t even know existed.
Recommended Measurement Tools Include:
- On-Site Mystery Shops
- On-Site Audio Shops
- On-Site Video Shops
- Phone Shops (Recorded or Non-Recorded)
- Internet Shops
- Competitor Shops
- Neuro-Economic Profiling
- Web Surveys of Purchasers
- Employee Climate Surveys
- Community Focus Groups
- Social Media Monitoring
Request a No-Obligation Demo of our Proprietary ShopMAX Data Reporting System!